Lose Your 25 Character Microsoft Product Key?
"We downloaded Keyfinder 2011 in seconds and instantly had our product key in hand." - Mandy, Independence CA'
Do you need to install or reinstall Microsoft Office, Windows, but cannot find your 25 Character Microsoft Product key?
You could replace your software and waste potentially
hundreds of dollars. But, there's a better solution. Keyfinder 2011 is an award-winning software
that decrypts product keys from your currently installed software, saving your time
and money. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and many more products are
Download here to find your 25 Character Microsoft Product Key!
How it works:
When you install a Microsoft product, the 25 character product key is stored in your system registry in ciphertext, that is, an encrypted format. The product key becomes the DigitalProductID for the Microsoft product, uniquely idenitifying it.
Only Keyfinder 2011 has the ability to decrypt this DigitialProductID and even come with free support should you need assistance with your product key.
With Keyfinder 2011 here's what you'll get:
- Instant product key retrieval for installed Windows and Office products - and many more products.
- FREE Tech Support if you need assistance
- Change the 25 character product key on volume licenses
- Full product key retrieval service for any product keys not found by default.
- Ability to back up your product keys, so you never lose them again.
- Ability to copy/paste the retrieved product key
- Ability to load alternate versions of the Windows registry to retrieve keys from non-booting computers
Here's an example of what you'll save:Windows 7 Home Premium Replacement: $199.99
Keyfinder 2011: (7.95)
For computer support professionals:Have you ever had a customer who needed their computer rebuilt, but they just couldn't find the 25 character Microsoft product keys for their original installations? Keyfinder allows you to dazzle your clients buy retrieving their product key (cd key) for them. Our special volume license subscription allows you to save costs and pass that savings on to your customers. They'll be relieved that they didn't have to waste money on new copies of expensive software.
For businesses:If you need to track the number of software licenses installed in your business, Keyfinder is the perfect tool. The command line product key finder, saves retrieved CD serial codes to a network drive. The program can run when users login to their computers, and they will never see it run. Use a login script or software distribution tool to achieve fast results.
What others have said about Keyfinder Advanced:
- "I would highly recommend it for your arsenal of tech support tools." --Jason from Richmond, VA
- "I wanted to tell you that you're not charging enough for this program. You guys rock!" -- Dirk from Nashua, IA
- "A true lifesaver!" -- Josh, Cary, NC
A few FAQs
- Q: How do I purchase Keyfinder? Is it an instant download? A: Simply click the "Buy Now" button above and you will be directed to Paypal's website. Following your Paypal purchase, click the "Return to Merchant" link on the order confirmation page. This takes you to the download of the full version. In addition, an email will be sent to you with the download link.
- Q: Is there technical support available for Keyfinder? A: Absolutely. We will make every effort to respond to your question within one hour during normal business hours, eastern standard time, U.S. See our support page for our knowledge base and contact form.
- Q: Will Keyfinder run on a Macintosh computer? A: No, we do not have a Macintosh version.
- Q: What if the key I retrieve does not work? A: Keyfinder has worked successfully on thousands of computers in both business and home environments. The algorithm used to retrieve your key is tried and true. If the key you input into your setup program does not work correctly, this means you are using a different installation disk than the one originally installed. If you have purchased Keyfinder, we will then provide you with information to obtain your product key.
- Q: Is Office 2000 supported? A: No.
- Q: I have upgraded Windows 98 to Windows XP and want to retrieve my Windows 98 key in order to downgrade. Is this possible? A: No, Keyfinder retrieves the CD Key of your currently installed version of Office or Windows. However, it may be possible to load the previous registry if it is still intact on the system.
- Q: Will Keyfinder retrieve the code directly from a CD? A: No, it will not. And, we wish that we could refer you to a product that can retrieve installation codes from a compact disk, but such a product does not exist.
- Q: When trying to activate Windows XP, I receive the error "Product Key is not valid." Did Keyfinder retrieve the wrong key? A: No. This simply means you have already activated your product with the current serial code. Simply call the telephone number provided by the Windows or Office activation wizard and the computer will give you a new installation ID.